Call for Demos
The 21th International Packet Video Workshop
in conjunction with PCS 2015
May 31st – June 4th, 2015, Cairns, Australia
We invite Packet Video attendees to participate to a special demo session in the Packet Video technical program that will foster lively, informal, and in-depth discussions. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Cloud and peer-to-peer system architectures
- Media streaming, distribution and storage support
- Multimedia communications and system security
- Multi-core and many-core architecture support
- Networked GPUs, graphics and virtual environments
- Networked games, real-time immersive systems
- Operating system, middleware and network support
- Web systems and social networks
- Next-generation video like multi-view, panorama and 3D manipulations
- Wireless networks and embedded systems for multimedia applications
- Content-centric networking
What and How to Submit:
Packet Video demos will be selected on the basis of two-page abstracts, using the same format as for regular papers according to the guidelines available on the workshop website at https://pv2015.org/. Abstracts must be submitted through the submission system.
Demos will be reviewed and selected on the following basis:
Submissions must describe new, interesting work, not previously presented.
Please provide the following information in your PDF file in addition to presenting your research:
Author names, affiliations and email addresses
Demos will be published online on the workshop Web site. Authors of the best demos will be given three minutes each to present their work orally before the demo session.
Submission: 20 March 2015
Notifications: 20 April 2015
Please click the following link for PDF view of Call for Paper, Call for Demos.